Hey look, it's the first one of these of 2012! This is only my second post on here this year. I am sorry.
- Mass Effect 3 demo dropped today!
- Walking Dead is back! Mad Men comes back next month! Game of Thrones comes back in April! So much awesome TV and we have a 70" TV now at our place. It's nuts.
- Phil and I are going to start doing a podcast. This will be in addition to Pop Sickles, so don't worry.
- I finally played Mass Effect 2 since Mass Effect 3 is coming out, and holy crap it is amazing. I already beat it once but I'm playing through the DLC now. Such a great game. Great story, great gameplay.
- I guess my current thing I am digging is video games.
- I was happy to see Bon Iver win best new artist at the Grammy's but puzzled because his first album came out in 2008 and was on many people's (including my) best of lists and stuff. I guess because it was an independent release? Does that mean if you are independent for like 20 years, then release an album on a major label, you can win best new artist? I just did some more research and his second album was released on the same label, so I really don't know what the deal is. Oh wait, it's the Grammys, they don't have to make sense.
- The only thing not awesome right now is my doctor said I had to give up caffeine forever so I am working on that, I'm down to one diet coke a day. It's kind of making me crazy. Hopefully that will go away soon.
Happy Valentine's Day!